Although most changes are likely to be minor, EMPOWER Nutrition & Wellness, may change its Notice of Privacy and by EMPOWER's sole discretion. We encourage you to check this page frequently for any changes to the policy. Upon changes, you will be asked to review our updated Notice of Privacy at your next visit.
- Payment for services, including copays is due at the time services are rendered.
- You are responsible for obtaining a referral if your insurance policy requires one. If you choose to be seen without a referral, then you agree to self-pay for the visit.
- If your insurance company denies coverage or payment, you are financially responsible for the visit and any additional services rendered.
- If we are not a provider of your insurance, a superbill will be provided to you. You may submit the superbill to your insurance company for possible reimbursement.
- Payments for visits and services rendered may be made via cash, check, or credit card. We do not accept PayPal services through our website at this time.
- There will be a $30 fee for any returned/bounced checks.
- All outstanding balances must be paid in full before each visit.
- Outstanding balances after 60 days will be set to collection. When an account is sent for collection, you are responsible for an additional 30% fee on the balance.