Empowering care for you and your baby
Building self-awareness, and self-confidence, and implementing self-care
in the pre-natal stage is paramount for both you and your developing baby.
Empower is here to support your physical, emotional, and mental health during pregnancy.
Feeding your baby should be an enjoyable experience for you and your baby, but that doesn’t mean it always comes easily.If you are struggling to breastfeed, pump, bottle feed, or chest feed, it is not your fault. Having a Certified Lactation Counselor (CLC) means having unwavering support during your breastfeeding journey.
Our CLC, Megan, will address all of the common concerns, such as worries about milk supply, use of bottles and pacifiers, fussy babies, breast and nipple pain, and much more.
Breastfeeding has many benefits including:
- reduces the risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
- strengthens the mother-baby bond
- reduces baby’s risk of ear infections, pneumonia,
asthma, diabetes and other chronic diseases
- strengthens your baby’s immune system
- adds protection for mom too
Mothers who breastfeed have a lower risk of developing certain cancers, diabetes, hypertension, and postpartum depression
Not to mention, breastfeeding produces naturally soothing hormones that promote stress reduction and positive feelings.
At Empower, we believe that it is important to prepare for breastfeeding before your little one arrives. You can expect at least one prenatal session (varies between packages) to discuss your breastfeeding goals and the importance of skin-to-skin contact after birth, and aid you in advocating for yourself during and after birth.
Two-week breastfeeding support package includes:
- prenatal session to create breastfeeding plan (1hr)
- Two in home visits (45min)
- Up to 4 follow-up appointments at Empower for
breastfeeding support (30min)
- Two weeks of unlimited phone and email support
Nutrition and breastfeeding support package:
Pre-Natal All-Inclusive Package
Our All-Inclusive Package Includes:
- Initial Consultation
- Nutrition Counseling (4 sessions)
- Lactation Consulting/Breastfeeding Preparation (3 sessions)
- Pre-natal Yoga (12 sessions)
- Couple/Family Counseling/Preparation for Baby (3 sessions)
- Pre-natal Massage (6 sessions)
- Maternity Photo Shoot (1-hr session)
*for mother and up to 5 family members
*includes 10 digital images
*Automatic Monthly Payments Available